Quickest ways to get the attention of Ryanair Customer Support
Suppose you had booked a flight with Ryanair, and your journey was great. You were really impressed by their hospitality and customer support. When you were waiting for your luggage near the conveyor belt, your luggage was nowhere to be found. In this situation, it is obvious to file a complaint to Ryanair. If you are wondering How long does it take Ryanair to respond to a complaint? Then it can take 5-10 working days, depending on the mode of the complaint. Keep on reading the below information to learn ways to file a complaint.
What are the ways to file a complaint with Ryanair?
You can use multiple online and offline methods to complain about the bitter experience you faced on the flight, during reservation, or after your journey ends.
Here some of the methods are mentioned below-
- Through Complaint Form-
- It can take ten business days to get a response from the airline support team, and you can follow the below-mentioned steps to proceed further with this method.
- Start with visiting the official website of the airline at www.ryanair.com Or you can get the contact form at www.help.ryanair.com.
- You can find the contact us tab in the help option, where you can select the online contact form.
- A form will get displed on the screen where you have to select the reason for contact.
- After selecting the reason, you have to Fill out your flight details, flight booking number, and departure date, etc. also enter your personal details like name, email, phone number, etc.
- Afterward, you have to write the details in the given description box.
- Enter your contact details in the asked tabs.
- You can also attach the supporting documents in the form of pdf or images.
- It will take 10-15 business days to receive a revert from the airline.
- Through call-
In case you are not good with technology and want to have one to one conversation with the airline, then you can opt for a phone call and find the number on the official website contact us tab.
- Dial Ryanair's phone number to connect with the live agent of the airline.
- Choose your preferred language for communicating.
- Follow the IVR instructions.
- Press 1 for flight reservation.
- Press 2 to make changes.
- Press 3 to complain to customer support.
After pressing the relevant button, you will have to wait for a bit and after getting connected, explain your issue, and they will provide you with the best available solution.
- Through email-
You can also connect with the support team and complain about the bad experience you faced with the airline. Open your mailing software and Write a brief of your problem as a mail subject. You have to put email@example.com in the mail recipient option and describe your issue in the mail body. After that, add your contact details, and the airline will send you the revert.
- How do I talk to someone at Vistara Airlines?
- How long is Lufthansa's hold time?
- How do I get a response from Lufthansa?
- How do I talk to a live person at Hawaiian Airlines?
- Why are Emirates flights so expensive?
- How do you reach out to TAP Air Portugal?
- How do I speak to a live person at Brussels Airlines?