How long does it take for KLM to refund?
Booked a flight with KLM? And had a change of plan or some issues. You must cancel your flight and look for answers to how long it takes KLM airlines to refund your money. To answer this question, you need to know that the refund is subject to Airline policy. You need to know about the refund policy of KLM airlines first. If you are eligible, you will get your refund in the given time.
The refund policy of KLM Airlines
The refund policy of KLM Airlines is mentioned below.
- You are entitled to a full refund if you cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking.
- If an airline cancels your flight and doesn’t provide another flight on the same day, you are eligible for a full refund as per KLM refund policy.
- If you cancel your flight after 24 hours window and want to take a refund, the airline will charge you cancellation fees.
- If you purchased a non-refundable ticket, you would have to pay the cancellation charges.
- You will get your refund in case of visa refusal on an international flight.
- If you paid via credit card, the airline would send the refund to the credit card company, and they will adjust it in your current statement. You can’t withdraw that money.
- In case of the death of the passenger, the airline will provide a full refund.
How Long Does It Take To Get Your Refund?
Refund time depends on various factors. If you have booked online via credit card, the airline will process your refund request in 7-10 Business days; if you want to have your refund as an e-credit or voucher, you can go for it as it is instant, and you will get your refund on the same day. Cash refund takes 15-20 days.
This article should answer your query: How long does it take for KLM to refund? If you still have any queries about a refund, you can contact the customer support of KLM Airlines on their official website.
- How do I talk to someone at Vistara Airlines?
- How long is Lufthansa's hold time?
- How do I get a response from Lufthansa?
- How do I talk to a live person at Hawaiian Airlines?
- Why are Emirates flights so expensive?
- How do you reach out to TAP Air Portugal?
- How do I speak to a live person at Brussels Airlines?