Standing in line as the fourth-largest airline in the region of Europe, it provides low-cost flights to both international and domestic locations. Norwegian Airlines is the largest airline in the region of Norway and provides brilliant airfare to all of their passengers traveling to international or domestic locations.
If you are planning to fly with Norwegian Airlines but you have a set of queries that you need to resolve first, but you’ve got no idea on the topic of how to contact the Norwegian Airlines customer service team, well, in that case, go through the points mentioned below to get a crystal clear understanding on the same topic in a hassle-free and timely manner;
Contact Norwegian Airlines Support Team
You can speak to a support executive from the Norwegian Airlines Customer Support Team with the help of following the below-mentioned ways;
- On a compatible browser, visit the official website of Norwegian Airlines.
- After the page loads completely, then on the very same page, select your preferred language so that you can understand the page well.
- Select the best language and proceed.
- The moment the home page loads, locate and click on the three horizontal lines present on the top left corner of the website.
- After the new drop-down menu appears, click on the option of ‘Help and Contact.’
- You'll find various ways through which you can get in touch with their support team;
Once the page loads completely, you’ll get a view of all the possible ways to get in touch with Norwegian Airlines instantly; go through the ways mentioned below;
You can make a phone call with the help of your mobile device.
- Click on the department you have a query in, and it will open a drop-down menu.
- It will showcase a list of destinations.
- Choose the destination you are from and make a phone call to the number provided.
- Make sure that you call in between their hours of operation.
- The resolution will be provided on the phone itself, and you’ll get the required assistance effectively.
Therefore, by following the points mentioned above, you can make a phone call to the Norwegian Airlines phone number and speak to a live representative from the support team.
Norwegian Airlines customer service Contact Centre (Open Mon - Fri: 09:00-15:00 CET)
- You can contact Norway: +47 21 49 00 15
- Sweden contact number: +46 (0)770 45 77 00
- Other countries number: +47 2149 00 15
Social Media Support-
You can take help from the official social media platform pages as well.
You can contact their social media executive as well by going to the official social media pages of Norwegian Airlines on the social media platforms mentioned above.
Feedback or Complaint Form-
You can also fill out the Feedback or the Complaint Form present on the official website of Norwegian Airlines. You’ll have to mention the way you would like to get a revert as well so that the executive can contact you in the same medium whenever your query passes through to the issue solving department.
Henceforth, the ways mentioned above will help you on the topic of How do I call Norwegian air? and you can get rid of all the queries and problems with the help of speaking to one of their customer support representatives with the help of the ways mentioned above and get proper assistance instantly.
- How do I talk to someone at Vistara Airlines?
- How long is Lufthansa's hold time?
- How do I get a response from Lufthansa?
- How do I talk to a live person at Hawaiian Airlines?
- Why are Emirates flights so expensive?
- How do you reach out to TAP Air Portugal?
- How do I speak to a live person at Brussels Airlines?