How do I Cancel My Wizz Air Flight?
Wizz Air is an ultra-low-cost airline having head office in Budapest. The airline connects several cities all over the world. In case you want to cancel your flight due to some change in plan. You can cancel your flight 3 hours before the departure of the flight. The cancellation can be made either online or offline.
How do I cancel my flight?
If you have a reservation in WizzAir, you can go through the detailed information below.
1. To cancel your reservation at first login to your WizzAir account.
2. Now, locate the reservation you want to cancel
3. Select the passenger for whom you want to cancel the flight. If you want to cancel a flight for all the passengers included in the reservation, you can select all passengers.
4. Confirm the cancellation and complete your payment process after clearing the cancellation fee
If you have to cancel your flight offline, you can directly speak to WizzAir customer care and ask them to cancel the flight. In case you booked a reservation via a travel agency, you can speak to the travel agent to cancel your reservation,
How do I get a refund from Wizz Air?
Once you cancel the reservation, you can claim the refund anytime. To know how do I get a refund from Wizz Air? You can claim a refund online after canceling your ticket; you can speak to the WizzAir representative if you want any assistance etc.
Some important points worth mentioning to get a refund
To get a refund, you must cancel your reservation first. If you cancel your reservation before 14 days of flight departure. You will get a full refund and recovery of Wizz Discount club benefits after deducting the cancellation fee.
In case you cancel the flight within 14 days of departure. In that case, you will get a full refund after deduction of seat protection fee and recovery of WIZZ Discount club benefits and other services after deduction of seat protection fee.
Now for any refund, it’s essential first you cancel the reservation. So if you are worried about how to cancel a flight? You can keep on reading the information given below.
How long do refunds take Wizz Air?
If you have made a one-way reservation, you can cancel your flight for selected passengers 3 hours before departure. If you have a two-way reservation, you will have to cancel the flight before the departure of the first flight.
Do WizzAir give you money back if they cancel?
Yes, WizzAir gives you money back if they cancel.
1. If WizzAir cancels or delays the flight, you will be entitled to get compensation and assistance as per the WizzAir cancellation policy.
2. The airline will provide you n alternate flight on the same or comparable route, depending on the availability of seats.
3. The airline will refund the full fare for a canceled flight.
4. You will get the total value of the payment for the canceled flight along with 20 % of the total fare in your WizzAir account.
5. Apart from this, you will be facilitated with two free phones call. Moreover, if the airline is re-routed for the next day, it will provide accommodation and transport facilities free of cost.
How can I change my flight without paying a fee?
Change in travel plans at the last moment? Just calm down and don't sweat about it. You can now easily change your flight in WizzAir by visiting the official website or speaking to the reservation department. Talking about Wizz air flight change conditions and how much does it cost to change a flight with WizzAir? You will get to know everything in this regard.
1. To avoid change fees, always ensure to make changes within 24 hours of the booking.
2. You can purchase a flexible fare that will benefit you for changing a flight without any additional fee.
3. You can choose the flight for the same day, but it must depart at a different time.
4. If you have enrolled in the loyalty program of WizzAir, you can use your elite status to change your booked flight without any change fee.
5. If you have 60 days or more before departure to change your flight, you can change it for free.
Hoping you understood everything about the WizzAir change flight option. Apart from this, if you have any concerns, you can always reach out to the customer support team of WizzAir. The customer support team at WizzAir is available 24/7 to answer your query.
Wizz Air flight change/cancellation terms and conditions
WizzAir provides a flexible flight change and cancellation option. You can change your flight by visiting the manage reservation section online and speaking to the reservation department directly. Now, if you are thinking, what are the terms and conditions? The below information will educate you and update you in this regard too.
Conditions to change a flight on Wizz air
You can modify your WizzAir flight anytime as per WizzAir change flight policy.
As per the flight change policy, you can also change the name of passengers on the booked flight.
If you have to change your flight, you must do it before 3 hours of departure of the individual flight.
The cost applied by the airline to change flight depends on the days of departure, route, and modification is done.
Conditions to cancel a flight on Wizz air
1. If you want to cancel your existing booking in WizzAir, you can do it online or speak to the customer support team.
2. When you cancel your flight up to the 14th day before departure, you will have to pay approx 60 $ per flight. Once the reservation is canceled, you will be able to get a refund. The refund request can be applied online by submitting a refund request form and by offline also.
3. When you have less than 14 days to cancel your ticket, you can cancel it and claim a full refund. In that case, you will have to pay other services fees and a seat protection fee of 80$ approximately.
4. In case the flight is canceled or delayed by WizzAir. The airline will re-book another flight for the same or comparable route.
5. In that case, the WizzAir will refund the total fare for a canceled fee.
6. You will get a total value of the payment for the canceled flight plus 20 % of the total fare.
How much is a cancellation fee for a WizzAir? The answer lies in the information above. Hoping you will be now able to understand this. For any further assistance or anything, you can also call the WizzAir customer representative. Moreover, if you don't want to pay the change fee, follow some hacks below.
- How do I talk to someone at Vistara Airlines?
- How long is Lufthansa's hold time?
- How do I get a response from Lufthansa?
- How do I talk to a live person at Hawaiian Airlines?
- Why are Emirates flights so expensive?
- How do you reach out to TAP Air Portugal?
- How do I speak to a live person at Brussels Airlines?