How do I get a refund from EasyJet?
Planning a trip and getting a discount is always a mind-boosting deal. And if you have booked your flight with EasyJet, you will even get compensation for a canceled flight as well. With its customer-friendly refund policy, EasyJet returns all the money that has not been served in the travel.
How long is it taking to get a refund from easyJet?
If you are wondering how long does it takes for EasyJet to refund a Cancelled flight, then the wait is not so long. Once you make the refund request with EasyJet, the airline initiates the refund within seven days and credits in your account in a few days, depending on your bank. To know more about the refund policy of EasyJet, you need to check the article given below.
Can I cancel my EasyJet flight and get a voucher?
Methods to cancel EasyJet flight to get a voucher
EasyJet allows you to cancel the flight online to get the voucher. The voucher will be issued for the non-refundable tickets once you cancel the flight. Therefore to proceed with the cancellation online, you can do the below steps:
- You need to open the EasyJet official website on your device.
- Then, you need to tap on the manage booking and open your account using, booking reference number, the surname of the passenger.
- Once you sign in to your EasyJet account, you need to select the flight for cancellation.
- After that, tap on the cancel flight option and proceed to the payment page.
- You need to review your cancellation and the amount you will get the voucher after any charges. You need to tap on the confirm button, and your voucher will be issued immediately to your EasyJet account.
You can also cancel your EasyJet flight through customer service and get the voucher. For this, you need to locate the EasyJet contact page and find the different contact methods like call, chat, email, or social media once you add the correct topic. To solve your problem of can I cancel my EasyJet flight and get a voucher, you need to connect with the customer service team.
How can one get a refund from EasyJet?
You can get the refund from the airline with the methods given below:
Through the online website: There is an option for Claim Compensation on the contact page of EasyJet. You can choose this option, or you can choose the refund option in the Manage Booking section.
- Through customer service: You can call the customer representative to start of refund process from EasyJet.
- At the airport: You can ask for a refund at the airport ticket counter if your flight has been delayed or canceled.
EasyJet Refund Policy
The refund policy of EasyJet
- 24-hour window: Though the airline does not provide any refunds, you can get a refund if you cancel the flight within 24 hours of the booking.
- Government tax: If you have canceled the EasyJet flight, you can request a refund for all the government tax fares you have paid.
- Time of refund: Your refund will be initiated within 7 days of making a request for the fare.
What happens if an EasyJet flight is canceled?
- If your flight has been canceled in less than 14 days from the original departure, you are entitled to get a full refund.
- While seeking compensation, you must have the flight documents like a boarding pass, ticket, etc.
- You should also have other receipts like a taxi, food, and accommodation.
- You can claim compensation from the official website of EasyJet just after getting the notice of your flight being canceled.
If you are still scratching your head on what happens if an EasyJet flight is canceled, you can contact the airline's customer support. You can also request the live person at EasyJet to initiate your refund from the airline. After a bit of verification, the process for a refund will be started.
Can you get a refund from easyJet online?
Yes, But you must need to complete its online claims form.
How do I contact an EasyJet refund?
Call +44 (0) 330 5515151 Mon-Sun: 07:00-22:00 (local time)
- How do I talk to someone at Vistara Airlines?
- How long is Lufthansa's hold time?
- How do I get a response from Lufthansa?
- How do I talk to a live person at Hawaiian Airlines?
- Why are Emirates flights so expensive?
- How do you reach out to TAP Air Portugal?
- How do I speak to a live person at Brussels Airlines?